That changed a lot in my life. Just after the first few meetings I had, things started to change. I started seeing life in different colors, started to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I am doing much better nowadays and have my therapist to thank for helping me along this path.
As such, in the words of the immortal Russell Casse, "Hello, boys! I'm baaacccckkkk!"
There's a good starting point, I think. So, lets talk about what this resurgence means:
1. I have started audio book narration - this was only suppose to be for my own books (which I will probably still do) but I have also gotten some offers from other authors to do their book narrations. I will have a second page on my site here (audio books) that will list all the ones I've done and where to buy.
2. I am working on this years conventions - not much yet lined up, but hoping to hit up a few new places and a few old haunts. Keep up here, Facebook and Twitter for updates.
3. I started a Patreon - I really want to focus more on my writing and narration projects, but unfortunately I have to work to pay the electric and rent. If you have enjoyed what I do and want to see (and hear) more and more from me, consider donating to my Patreon. If I get far enough, I may be able to fully commit to this as a job.
4. What else can I do? - I really want to add to this site and to my own resume I guess you could say. To that end, I created a poll on my Facebook page. Voting will be open until the end of April - please vote. What should I do? I'm open to audio, video or text-based stuff. Book reviews? Movie reviews? TV show reviews? Anime reviews?
5. Thank you! Thank you so much for sticking with me, sharing my stories with your friends and family. I hear from people I've never met before that they've read and enjoyed my stuff and that is just heart-warming to hear. To know that my words are being read, that was basically the only reason I really pushed myself to publish.
Until next time!